ALWAYS WITH YOU
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
e-go car rental and travel group and its subsidiary
2. What do we use your information for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you) To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
3. We collect and classify your information as personal information
We collect and classify your information as personal information, which is under the restriction of privacy protection act.
- Identify your personal data
- Rate your financial status
4. Personally identifiable information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- Search or request for the personal data we collected.
- Copy personal data that you provided to us.
- Supplement or modify your personal data.
- Terminate collection, processing, or using your personal data.
- Delete your personal data after product or service provided.
We may reject your request for following circumstances:
- Jeopardize national homeland security, foreign affairs, confidential military information, economic interest or other major national interest.
- Impediment in government organization operation.
- Jeopardize us or other party’s interest.